- The next meeting will be our AGM on Tuesday 7th July
- Subs remain at £15 per annum. Still good value though I am sure you will agree.
- ‘The Church Visit’ on 27th June and will not be to a church this year but to the vineyard at Bobbington. Please register your interest with Judy at the next meeting and pay as soon as possible as moneys have to be sent in at the start of June.
- Our Own Evening on 13th June will be a Beetle Drive. Please bring nibbles for your own group.
- Make sure you respond to the email regarding renaming of the group that was sent our recently, so that you get your say.
Welcome to the Village Ladies (Formerly Hagley Wives and Women’s Fellowship HWWF) site
We are a group of about 70 women from Hagley and the surrounding area, who meet to enjoy each other’s company, make new friends, and to try to make sure that we have as much fun as we can. Meeting times:
- Second and Fourth Tuesday in month, 7.30pm for 8.00pm start
- Venue –St Saviours Church Hall: At the intersection of Park Road and Worcester Road Hagley
- Costs –£15 per annum, Meetings £1 for members, £2 for visitors, including refreshments
About Us The group is not affiliated to any local or national organisation, so we can adapt to suit the current membership’s interests. We have a varied programme, with twice monthly meetings where we usually have a speaker but occasionally a quiz, a demonstration or an outing etc.
New Members and visitors are always welcome. Just come along to one of our Tuesday meetings, or contact us on this website to discuss it.
The House Group System We consider one of our strengths to be the house group system; the membership is divided into groups of around 8 to 10 members. These will then devise their own programme of activities; perhaps meeting in a member’s house, a meal out, or a theatre trip. The house group membership changes each year, so we get a real chance to mix up and make new close friends.